The 4th session in this Digital Marketing 101 series:
In this session, we will cover the heart of web marketing: websites and Email Marketing/eDM.
Your website and your email tool are essential marketing channels that you can take full control of. Used together, they can help your business grow and create a valuable connection to your customers.
Websites are a tremendous tool for growing your business, but only if you know how to use them as a tool. Your website also plays a crucial role in relationship building. Websites are the first place customers go to check credentials, reviews, and awards. If your website doesn't offer a great user experience or has a low-quality design or outdated technology, your company will seem less than professional.
We will be covering:
- Understand your users to turn them from leads to customers through your website
- How to track the important KPIs that will help you to grow within your analytics tool
- Check if you are investing money in the right acquisition channels
- Find barriers in your website that are holding your customers back from converting
The topic of the second part is eDM/E-Mail Marketing.
Email marketing has been around for many years and it is a vibrant and powerful way to connect with people. With the development of multi-channel marketing, every business has a powerful tool at their fingertips.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the value of E-Mail Marketing and how to build an email list
- Use personalization to get better results
- Get more opens and clicks with split testing and segmentation
- Build stronger relationships with eDM campaigns
- And get an overview of the most commonly used email marketing tools and automation techniques
Speaker: Batul Resheq (Website Counseling)
* Participants who attend all first five workshops will be awarded a "Certificate in Get Up To Speed With Digital Marketing Series" co-issued by Dutch Chamber and AdMAxify.