Networking: some people love it and others hate it. Whatever side you are on, the ability to build and maintain a network is essential for career success. Whilst social distancing applied due to the Covid pandemic has set limitations to our ability to network, we also see new opportunities to easily grow our global networks by attending virtual events that are happening all over the world.
The Women in Business committee of DutchCham has organised a fireside chat where we will be discussing:
- Importance of (global) networking
- Practical tools for branding oneself and ways of improving our digital presence
- How digital presence can affect our employability from a recruiters perspective
- Potential partners that can help to build your network
- Lanis Yarzab, Head of Sales NEA, LinkedIn
- Marloes van den Berg, Group General Manager Gemini Personnel LTD
- Nerice Gietel, Career Coach & Founder, The Career Lounge
- Moderator: Case Evereart, Managing Director Asia Black Isle Group
This fireside chat is open to all members and non-members who are interested in learning more about the importance of virtual presence and how to equip oneself better for career success.
Partner & Managing Director of Black Isle Global HK
Director of The Career Lounge
Group General Manager at Gemini Personnel Ltd
Head of Sales NEA at Linkedin